Do you long to know how to create a deep sense of freedom, safety, ease, and joyful connection in your relationships with your loved ones? (partner, children, parents, neighbors, coworkers)
Do you long to know how to heal and release old pain and limitations from the past?
Nonviolent Communication (NVC, or Compassionate Communication) teaches a way of perceiving, understanding, and communicating that:
- transforms our understanding of our own and others’ pain, fear, anger, and other “negative” emotions in a way that creates tremendous clarity, joy, freedom, and safety
- creates a deeply safe, accepting, compassionate environment that leaves us feeling free to be everything we are — our real selves — with others
- clarifies what truly contributes to our well-being (=happiness), so that we can focus our efforts on what actually does make our life more wonderful
- reveals what’s really causing our conflicts with other people, and shows us how to dissolve these misunderstandings so we can experience the natural satisfaction, inspiration, communion, and joy that our relationships are meant to give us
Our free introductions demonstrate and help you understand how to:
- Speak what’s true for you in a way that others are more likely to be able to hear
- Hear the pain that others express in a way that creates positive connection
- Ask for what you want in a way that supports your own and others’ thriving
We’ll use the situations you and others bring, to demonstrate how Nonviolent Communication tools transform our capacity to create and sustain our own and others’ well-being.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a skill development class, this is an introduction to and demonstration of the key elements of NVC. If you’d like to develop your NVC/compassionate communication skills, check out our classes!
This is a FREE introduction.
Days and times vary; for currently scheduled Free Intros click on the REGISTER button below and find the Free Intro to NVC for the dates that work best for you.
CLICK HERE to sign up to receive announcements about future Free Introduction dates and locations.