Do you long to know how to create a deep sense of freedom, safety, ease, and joyful connection in your relationships with your loved ones? (partner, children, parents, neighbors, coworkers)
Do you long to know how to heal and release old pain and limitations from the past?
Nonviolent Communication (NVC, or Compassionate Communication) and our Thriving Life Curriculum teaches a way of perceiving, understanding, and communicating that:
- transforms our understanding of our own and others’ pain, fear, anger, and other “negative” emotions in a way that creates tremendous clarity, joy, freedom, and safety
- creates a deeply safe, accepting, compassionate environment that leaves us feeling free to be everything we are — our real selves — with others
- clarifies what truly contributes to our well-being (=happiness), so that we can focus our efforts on what actually does make our life more wonderful
- reveals what’s really causing our conflicts with other people, and shows us how to release these patterns and dissolve these misunderstandings so we can experience the natural satisfaction, inspiration, communion, and joy that our relationships are meant to give us
Our free introductions demonstrate and help you understand how to:
- Hear the pain that others express in a way that creates positive connection
- Speak what’s true for you in a way that others are more likely to be able to hear
- Ask for what you want in a way that supports and honors your own and others’ thriving
We’ll use real-life situations to demonstrate how Nonviolent Communication and Thriving Life tools transform our capacity to create and sustain our own and others’ thriving.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a skill development class, this is an introduction to and demonstration of the key elements of NVC. If you’d like to develop your NVC/compassionate communication skills, check out our NVC Foundations, Amazing Relationships, NVC Integration, and other classes!
This is a FREE introduction
Saturday, December 13, 2:00-5:00pm (Can’t make it? CLICK HERE to receive announcements about future Free Introductions.)
Inner SE Portland (97214), near SE Hawthorne and SE 39th Ave. Your registration confirmation will include location details. (Pre-registration is required, we want to be sure we have room for everyone!)