Parenting and NVC
Do you long for more ease, trust and affection between you and your children? Do you wish your connection was foundational and consistent even through times of stress and energy lows? Are you confused about how to make these longings a reality?
This Parenting workshop will provide a place to share our experiences and utilize them while we build new empathy and expression skills together.
In this introductory workshop we will:
• Learn skills to express ourselves in ways more likely to be fully heard and respected.
• Learn how to offer our children more experiences of being fully heard, engendering mutual respect
• Get some empathy to refuel our resources ensuring we are better prepared to take these steps.
• Establish clear boundaries with our children without using demands or coercion.
• Discover how NVC requests and hearing “No!” can motivate our children to joyfully contribute.
We hope you can join us on this path to create open, trust filled, cooperative, sustainable relationships with our kids.
Facilitators: Sandra Amiry
Tuition: $60 – $120 per person, Sliding Scale
When: Saturday September 21st, 2019, 10:00am to 4pm (Includes 1 hour break for lunch). Please register by September 14th.
Where: SE Portland, register below to get more information.