NVC Foundations Class
Do you want a solid foundation on which to build cooperative and peaceful relationships?
Our Foundations class is designed to not only provide you with clarity and understanding of the Basic Skills of Nonviolent Communication (NVC), but to also immerse you in experiences and practice designed to make your new skills immediately usable. To register please fill out the form below.
During this 8-week Foundations class you’ll learn:
- The basic skills of NVC
- How to identify the stories you’re telling yourself that are contributing to your pain, and how to create new stories that will support your capacity to thrive in relationship
- A powerful personal vocabulary that will increase the chances you’ll be heard in the way you hope and intend.
- How to hear others with compassion even when it’s hardest to do
- Skills that will increase your trust that everyone’s needs can be met, even when it seems hopeless
Facilitator: Xander MacSwan
Prerequisite: None, however we believe you would benefit from attending our free Introduction to NVC
Tuition: $195-$295* sliding scale
* Want to check it out first? Come to the first class for only $25! (Your $25 is applied to your tuition if you register for the full course.)
When: Begins June 7th, ends July 26th, 2018. Meets eight consecutive Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30pm.
Where: SE Portland, register to get more information.